- A website looking at ‘HiFi through the lens of the beginner’.
- A commercial site not a hobbyist one. Went live June 2022
- Allows manufacturers / advertisers to focus on a well-defined niche and build early brand loyalty
- The content is a mix of Reviews, News, Features and Music. Original photography is used where possible.
- HiFiStarters.Club is the website. HiFiStarters.com and HiFiStarters.co.uk redirect to .club
- @HiFiStartersClub is the Instagram account. See the sidebar on the right or below for latest posts
- See Recent Posts in the Sidebar (on the right or below) for examples of work
- People getting into HiFi for the first time
- People upgrading from their initial system
- Those just wanting something nice to play music on, for them Hi Fi is a means to an end
The readership is global, the audience generally but not exclusively younger.
- Complete systems up to £2,000 max.
- Individual devices up to £1,000 max.
- More if they combine functionality e.g. active speaker, streaming DAC
The review approach is a mix of ‘traditional’ and real-world scenarios.
- ‘Traditional’ – a reviewer has the device for a few weeks to fully get to know it
- Shop-based – a reviewer listens in store for 2 hours
- Show reports – aimed at getting down to a shortlist of kit to consider.
- Others – at distributors, home systems etc.
The shorter reviews also make life easier for manufacturers – no courier fees, kit not tied up for weeks etc.
- Advertising will be added to the site soon and will initially provide the main income. This may change over time.
- Banner adverts – a minimum of 1280 wide by 220 tall. Larger files can be scaled down
- Sidebar adverts – 300 wide by 300-600 tall
Publisher – Phil Wright
Scan the QR code for my HiHello business card (opens in a browser, includes phone number)